- iMemories only accepted method of payment is with a credit card.
- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
- All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account.
- Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account NOT being activated.
- Any losses or expenses experienced by the Customer, due to actions taken by iMemories in response to Customer non-payment, are not the responsibility of iMemories.
- By purchasing iMemories services, you are agreeing to allow iMemories to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed on a monthly basis according to the terms of the plan.
- You grant iMemories permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request and any renewals thereof.
- If iMemories is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, your account will be suspended for 60 days (the "suspension period") until payment is successfully processed. If iMemories is unable to process a payment for your plan within the suspension period, your account will be cancelled for non-payment. Your iMemories account will be terminated, and all videos and photos stored at iMemories will be deleted. iMemories has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your media and may remove and discard any backup data.
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit and debit cards. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be at the sole discretion of iMemories. Further, iMemories may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by iMemories in its sole discretion) to appropriate government authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies.
- Because iMemories offers significant backup space for free, which can be sampled before purchasing a paid plan, fees paid for monthly plans are non-refundable.
- If you have not paid a subscription fee for your account, or your account is otherwise designated as a "free account", then you acknowledge and agree that all free accounts are subject to cancellation in the event that you fail to log into your account and use the Service at least once every 365 days. Upon any such cancellation, iMemories may terminate your free account (or any part thereof) and your use of the Service, and may remove and discard all Submissions including videos, photographs, information, communications, postings, albums, image files, creative material, links and comments.
- If you do not wish to continue services with iMemories, or do not wish to renew your account, it is your responsibility to cancel your account prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges. To cancel, click the Cancel Subscription link in your iMemories account.
- You are free to cancel your account at any time. Similarly, iMemories reserves the right to cancel any account at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement or the iMemories Terms of Service.
- You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by iMemories. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digitizing & DVD Refund Policy
iMemories is a premium transfer service. If a customer is not satisfied with an order, iMemories will attempt to re-do the order and attain a quality level as close as possible to the original source quality. However, as with custom services in other businesses and industries, transfer orders and related custom production services are non-refundable.