- Click on the "Watch" link at the bottom of the thumbnail of the video & enjoy!
- Note the VCR controls on bottom of viewer
- Click on speaker symbol to the left of the horizontal bar to raise or lower volume (if applicable).
- The bar has a slider to move video to a specific point, the inside of this bar "fills" by becoming darker blue as the video caches to your computer.
- The buttons to the right of the horizontal bar allow you to go to beginning or end, in the middle the button toggles from play to pause as you click it.
- If you want to see the individual scenes vs. playing the entire movie, use the links in the top navigation bar (lighter blue), click on the word CLIPS to see this movie's individual scenes.
- With your video in clips mode, you can skip right to what looks interesting, then hover your mouse over that scene and a new thumbnail window will appear. Watch this scene by clicking "Play this Clip."