- Click on the "Begin Now" option from the CREATE box on your My Account homepage
- The iMemories Studio will appear
- "Studio" is your very own Media Studio where your videos, photos and and playlists can be organized, edited and compiled into a DVD project.
- While it may appear empty, note the "Click Media Item to Begin" dialogue box
- Notice the iTunes-like interface: media listed on the left, (Videos, Photos, My Playlists), a large media player in the center, and location on the top for media clips. There is also an area on the bottom that will hold media clips once you elect to start creating DVDs.
- Once you have familiarized yourself with the iMemories Studio, its time to Organize
- You can view, sort and label your videos, clips and photos.
- There are multiple locations to label or re-label both Videos & Photo Albums, as well as the individual Clips or Photos contained within them
- The entire Studio Studio allows you to either use double click with your mouse or Drag & Drop, so organization is a snap.